Poloniex Withdraw "Transaction ID Not Found"

So after hearing about all the shit poloniex puts people withdrawing through I wanted to withdraw to the exchange I was going to try out, bittrex. I send 0.2 ETH to make sure my wallet worked properly. Was a little bit laggy but everything went fine with no problems showing. I wait 5 minutes and it shows up on an eth blockchain explorer and on bittrex. I stupidly decide to go ahead and send 5 more (most of my funds) to the same address. I get the same completed message and everything looks okay. So I wait a few minutes, then go to check etherscan.io, absolutely nothing. The wallet shows nothing and neither does the txid I was given, but the withdraw says completed and their FAQ says that means it's sent. Plenty of other withdraws from their address have gone through fine as observable from etherscan.io. However I've been waiting for a few hours now and I'm getting a bit worried as to what possibly could've happened in the delay except the fund increase. Has anyone else had this or something similar happen? All I can do now is wait.

submitted by /u/lpmcgee
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement