$1000 to blow on Cryptocurrencies -- Looking for medium term profit (6-12 months)

Hey all, I'm a college student with some money to blow on cryptocurrencies. I bought $500 worth of Ether a few days ago, with that value now sitting at about $650. That was my first experience with crypto. I'm looking to build a small portfolio with the remaining $1000 that I'm willing to lose. Bitcoin, Siacoin, Golem, Ripple, Nem, Monero, and Dash all look pretty promising.

  • What is most likely to double my money in the near future?
  • What is most likely to see 1000%+ gains in the next year?
  • What should my portfolio look like?

I'm using this post as another source of advice in addition to my own research. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/dynamic99
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement