Is the rise of ETH forcing all the altcoins and bitcoin down?

I just looked at my portfolio and quite literally every single coin is down for the past couple days. On cyptomarkets, only 14 of the top 100 coins sorted by market cap are up while the rest are down, some to a dismal level. On top of that bitcoin crashed the hardest it has ever recently last night which suspiciously coincided with ETH getting a hair away from the flippening. All this leads me to believe that ETH is probably to blame in some part and causes me to wonder what the state of alt coins will be if ETH doesn't slow down. There are some good alt coins out there I believe but seems like ETH is causing them to flounder.

What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/Sharky-Li
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement