Legal Guides and Resources...

I've been doing fairly well with my trading, for what little I've done, but as my gains are getting to the point where they are significant enough to report on taxes I'm beginning to wonder how best to get guidance on how to stay compliant. For example, I am gaining interest in ICO's but I notice US citizens are barred from many of them, and I'm certainly no accredited investor... (edit: And I'm certainly not holding onto anything for a year!)

I really want to do this while simultaneously staying within regulation, as my primary interest is gaining marketable experience trading... but the money is fairly good as well. Should I go to a website, an accountant, or a tax filer for additional help?

submitted by /u/oopoctothorpe
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement