Anybody else having trouble withdrawing funds from Poloniex?

I've been hearing rumors of people having issues withdrawing their funds from Poloniex so I decided to get out while I could.

I initiated a withdrawal of FCT at Poloniex to a FCT wallet at Bittrex and a short time later, my withdrawal history listed the withdrawal as "complete" with the correct Bittrex address and even listed a txid. However, when searching the Factom blockchain explorer, I get a 404 error on the txid and Bittrex shows no pending deposits.

I've opened a ticket on their separate support site that requires a separate user account and of course I haven't heard back from them.

Are any of you experiencing similar issues? If so, what recourse do we have (other than finding their physical location)?

What say you /u/Poloniex?

submitted by /u/freebass
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement