How much risk is too much?

Bit of a situation I am trying to figure out, and I assume I am not the only one. With a growing portfolio that I am shoveling all free cash into, I am becoming more and more concerned that I have some blind spots as it relates to which exchanges to trust, my own process for security, and emerging opportunities.

I work a ridicules 60-70+ hours a week which on one hand gives me the income to invest, but means I am very limited on the time to read white papers, research teams, move on and off exchanges and generally keep up. The little time I do have I end up reading about this guy getting hacked and robbed on Poloniex. DDoS attacks freezing accounts and then this guy who seemingly had his 2FA fail him.

I am assuming only a small portion of us work in crypto/digital assets professionally and have the time to devote enough attention.. how do you guys keep up, I hate cutting corners and feel like the whole space is getting riskier by the day?

submitted by /u/goforchambers
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement