CryptoNoob

Howdy there!

I am a newbie on Reddit as well as the crypto scene. I have been doing a lot of research into the community and I am excited about what I have seen so far.I've been looking for some suggestions on how to get started into day trading...which has lead me here.

What I have done so far is taken steps to lock down my accounts/wallets. I've joined a few different exchanges and have been studying how they behave. Signed up for coinigy and been studying charts and how to read them. I've also been reading up on the various different main currencies as well as the alt coins....I am not really sure on what would be a good amount to try and build from...I was thinking like 500 usd maybe less just to play around with?

Any extra tips or advice would be much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/_SleepyBear_
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement