A few beginner questions, I would be very grateful if someone could take the time to answer.

Firstly, I want to invest in around 15 coins to diversify and in several ICOs. If I make any profit in the next 6 months good, if not, good, i learned something. However I have several logistical problems:

  1. Let's say I buy some altcoins from novaexchange or coinexchange.io that are nowhere else tradeable. Should I get a wallet for each coin I invest in or should I just trust these sites to keep my coins safe for X amount of time?

  2. Assuming I will invest in 15 coins, these coins will be spread across multiple trading platforms. How do you guys keep track of them other than writing them down (google sheets)?

submitted by /u/sadshark
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement