Help Me Build a "Buy and Hold" Crypto Portfolio

I got into Crypto with 100% ETH and have done well. I cashed out my principal, and I am looking to diversify my gains into a long-term "buy and hold" set of coins that I will likely not touch for a year or more.

I want to keep the whole portfolio in a set of Jaxx wallets so I will be using only coins in that faucet. I'm looking for recommendations and input on asset allocation and coin picks. Here is my current idea:

ETH - 65% BTC - 20% LTC - 7.5% GNT - 7.5%

Other coins available are DASH, ETC, REP, ZEC, DGE, ICN, GNO, DGD... But I either haven't researched these or did not choose them for other reasons.

submitted by /u/timofat
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement