Withdrew from Kraken

Kraken is the worst experience I've ever had in my life. 2 weeks waiting for the wire transfer then 3 weeks of not being able to buy. Not sure if this is because I'm in Canada or just a crap exchange. They say they'll fix their website in the next week but I don't give a shit anymore, I'd lost out on potentially doubling my investment already because I've been waiting for a goddamn month. Seriously fuck Kraken, biggest headache and regrets in my life just sitting there and waiting for nothing to happen. Should've listened to previous complaints about this incompetent exchange. Transferred to Quadriga and never going back to fucking Kraken.

submitted by /u/Josh98123
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement