Weird shit happening on Binance. Need clever people to explain.

Exhibit A: http://ift.tt/2ntrhzV

I've been trying to sell 0.034 DASH for about 45 minutes now. Since then there has been about 10 sell orders filled per minute 0.0001 DASH below my sell order. During this time I moved my sell order lower 3 times and each time the sell orders would start coming in 0.0001 DASH below mine and getting filled in a few seconds. You can see on the right that most of the filled orders are substantially larger than mine. Also interesting is how the chart shows a complete flat-line in price action since I put the order in.

Is it some sort of algorithm that's doing this? Are these superpowers? If so, how should I wield them?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Sisquitch
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement