Low-Cost Coins that are good at replacing Currencies?

I've seen many coins go up that are strictly focused on being good at trading.

Coins that have beneficial features as currencies tend to do the best out of what I've seen, so I'm looking for similar coins that are useful for trading.

I'm not looking for coins that track bullets, allow voting, make health care cheaper, make me coffee, etc... I just want coins that are good at being used as currencies, nothing else.

Many of the top coins do one or more of these things really well including trading quickly, private transactions, built-in contracts, and having a finite supply. There may be more things I've forgotten to list, but if you know of any low-cost coins that have any of these traits, please post about them below.

submitted by /u/101ByDesign
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement