I made a simple portfolio app for Android - CryptoTrax

This is an update to an original post I made a few months ago on this /r/CryptoMarkets I have implemented a lot of the feedback suggestions I received since the original release and added more features and the newer members of the sub & crypto world may find it useful.

CryptoTrax for Android offers a simple, permission less, registration less, no frills way of keeping track of your crypto portfolio value.

Simply add or remove coins and see your current portfolio value. This is targeted to the simple man, like myself, who isn't concerned about the dates, exchanges etc of individual purchases and just wants to see their overall value.

Hope some of you will find it useful!

Thanks and any feedback is welcome.

PS: I'm deep in to development of a native iOS version. Perhaps optimistically, I'm targeting it being released by the end of the year.

submitted by /u/steveCrypto
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement