[Crypto Novice] Found a small amount of BTC in an old wallet (0.0173), and am looking to reinvest in either IOTA or XRP. Thoughts?

Hey guys, novice here. I used BTC to purchase something over a year ago, and found a remaining balance of 0.0173 in my wallet. After debating liquidation, I have decided to use it to invest in an emerging coin.

IOTA seems promising, and my first thought was to exchange my BTC for IOTA and forget about it for a while, seeing as it has the support of a few giants in the tech industry. I also felt the same about XRP, as major banking institutions have shown interest.

I suppose the question I am posing is, should I completely pull my BTC and create a new portfolio, or should I retain my small amount and wait until I have more cash to invest in prospective currencies? I have limited income at the moment which is why I am considering the exchange as opposed to retention and new investments. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I am looking for any and all guidance in beginning my engagement in the crypto-markets.

-Issac

submitted by /u/GradualDIME
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement