What would happen...

What would happen if most of the Ethereum ICOs were outted as scams or hacked of funds? Wouldn't it trash the price of Ethereum? I moved out of Ether to Bitcoin around $5,000. ICOs have raised billions this year, hundreds of millions to even billions in market capitalization on some. Nobody over in r/ethtrader could give me a direct answer to this question: I'm trying to understand how to put a present market valuation on ETH, can somebody please help me out? So, what I do not understand is what would happen if a.) these ERC20 token companies dumped their ETH holdings to fiat or another cryptocurrency or b.) these ERC20 token companies built on Ethereum failed in delivering their roadmap and products/or products were never adopted...I understand that a lot of the companies have funds locked on a timeline in smart contracts, but I am trying to understand ETH pricing so I won't invest and experience something similar to the Jenga scene in 'The Big Short': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hG4X5iTK8M I am by no means wanting anything bad to happen to ETH... I just want to understand ETH valuation from a risk perspective of the ERC20 token companies. I look at etherscan, icostats, smith & crown, but I need some sort of spreadsheet of all ICOs funded through ETH/which ICOs have potential instant liquidation of ETH holdings vs. smart contract controlled ETH withdrawals.

submitted by /u/AudiSales
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement