Made myself an address storage/price app and thought the greater crypto community could benefit for free. Feedback welcome!

I needed an app on my phone that allowed me to store my crypto addresses as well as friends' addresses and when I couldn't find one I decided to make my own. I hope it's useful to some of you, it's completely free and the addresses are stored locally on your phone. As this is my first published app, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

 

Pricing data is pulled from CryptoCompare. (full disclosure, I put in banner ads but plan on introducing a paid ad free version in the future.

 

Instructions:

  1. Go to manage groups from the drop down
  2. Create a group
  3. Go to the newly created group in the dropdown
  4. Create an address entry
  5. Long click to delete whole groups or individual addresses
  6. Pull down within address list view to refresh crypto prices.
  7. If you like my work, please share with your friends!

 

Currently Android only: http://ift.tt/2zHL17y

submitted by /u/UpBoatDownBoy
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement