Question about exchanges

Hi friends. I️ asked a question last night and got some super helpful answers, I️ really appreciate how helpful this community is for someone asking dum questions like me! Anyway, I️ had another question I️ wanted to ask. So I’ve determined that I️ am going to use Binance to buy my Iota, and possibly to exchange all of my crypto. However as they do not accept US dollars, so I️ have to buy btc or eth on another exchange to then use that to buy the iota. People kept saying use bitcoin, but I️ want to use eth for that because I️ see it as a little more stable. Anyway, what would be the best exchange for that? I️ was going to use coinbase but I️ heard they aren’t super reliable? And I️ think kraken only does bitcoin? Additionally, when holding my iota or other crypto, can I just hold it on the Binance site or is it recommended to put it in a wallet (I️ want to be able to access to trade it pretty quickly). If a wallet is the best bet and would still allow me pretty quick access and movement, are their any wallets you would recommend? Thank you!

submitted by /u/mellifluousmind
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement