I just sold all my Bitcoin

After a year of trading I’ve made good money, life changing stuff. I’ve quit work, I’ve travelled and I trade full time.

Last week I sold all my alts apart from XMR, Komodo and Maid into BTC. Over 90% of my portfolio locked up in our flagship coin.

I’m spooked though, anything can happen with the fork, Tether is looking suspect and BitConnect is a clear Ponzi scheme. It feels like a house of cards ready to crash at any point.

I’m a trader, I’m not a gambler. Right now it is too hard to trade, nobody knows what the fuck will happen, anything can.

I’ve sold the lot. My view is this, if the price crashes I don’t lose anything. If the price rallies I don’t lose anything. There are always new trades to make and I’ll be looking once the fork settles and we know where we are.

It’s been a great year but I am now stress free. I’m not checking prices every 5 minutes and I can go to sleep without the fear of checking prices in the morning.

I hope Bitcoin goes from strength to strength and I hope any traders holding through the fork make good money, I hope Segwit2x burns to the ground.

Good luck all, long live Bitcoin x

submitted by /u/mccormack555
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement