I'm poor and currently own One Casascius Bitcoin and Fifty Five Dash. Advice one what I should be doing with it?

A long time ago a friend of mine introduced me to Bitcoin and I bought 6 of them for $50 a piece. When the price doubled I sold half and got my original investment out. Since then I've traded a little and lost some but ended up owning 1 physical Casascius Bitcoin and 55 DASH. I've held on to this amount for years now. I had some money saved up and quit my dead end job to finish studying for the CCNA exam and am now left wondering what to do with it. I currently have enough saved to live on for the next 6 months but I cant decide what to do with these coins? Any advice? I could sell them all, 15K each week till they were gone. I could sell all but 20%. I could sell all the DASH and keep the physical Bitcoin, which is hard to sell. I can't decide what to do. Each time I've sold a little I end up regretting it, but holding on to them makes me worry. That in six months they may no little value when I need them too. Of course, I should have the CCNA done and a new job by then. Any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/lotusfox
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement