Beware of Gatehub-weak platform

I have attempted to open and transfer a small amount of BTC to gatehub. A 1 hour transaction according to the gatehub website. My transaction has been fully confirmed for almost a day and yet my btc is still not in my wallet. After doing some research it seems many people have had the same problem. It is hard to track how many people get their issue resolved and how many are losing their currency permanently. They send emails telling you to “establish a trust line” which always seems to fail when you follow the instructions to do so. I would not recommend gatehub at this point. They need to fix their platform.

submitted by /u/LLRichard77
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement