I want to invest in IOTA but they are deleting my questions

I have played around with iota wallet there were a lot of bugs and I was curious if I was doing something wrong. my following post was deleted:

" IOTA wallets just feels buggy to me. Am I doing something wrong?

I have just started experimenting with it and it just feels buggy and broken. I tried to get some iota from a faucet and it was a horrendous process. It didn't show up in my android wallet. After some time, multiple of them showing up. And then there is a 0 iota transaction pending. I tried sending some to my mac wallet. It's still pending and I don't get it. I want to invest but don't know if I will given the circumstances."

so what is up with these unhelpful people? do you invest in iota?

submitted by /u/radressss
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement