Gatehub a Warning-Weak technology and platform

I tried to transfer BTC from Coinbase to gatehub and after nearly 24 hours my money is still missing. The transfer has already been fully verified from what I can see, so it’s just gatehub being a shit platform. They advertise a 1 hr transaction time.

I am reading a lot of forum posts about the problems at gatehub. Terrible customer service, long transaction times etc. ..so wondering how I go about recovering my BTC? Worried it won’t ever show up in gatehub.

As of right now I wouldn’t transfer any money to gatehub as a new US user. It seems nearly impossible to use, there are serious tech issues with their site. One example being establishing a trust line which mysteriously fails every time you attempt it. My story isn’t unique with them, so would be very cautious before transferring any large amount of money to them.

submitted by /u/LLRichard77
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement