How do I cash out on IOTA from Bitfinex?

Hello! I'm currently sitting on ~1000 MIOTA which I bought mostly to get into some crypto-currencies so I was planning to hold it for a while. Now with the current state on IOTA I'm starting to realize that I actually can make some bucks from this which brought me to some more practical questions: I have all of my IOTA on Bitfinex since it was the only exchange that I could find at the time. To get the funds I made a deposit on Coinbase from my credit card and then bought Ethereum which I sent to Bitfinex and later purchased IOTA with. Now I'm wondering how it works whenever I decide to sell my shares, or how do I get the value to my bank or a credit card? It feels a bit foolish to not have checked into this when I started, but it was a small investment so I didn't really think about it, and now here I am. I residing in Sweden if that helps.

submitted by /u/zkulltrail
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement