Any way around Bittrex's photo verification to withdraw? Can't withdraw any amount and I'm not about to give them my ID...

Long story short, I was trying out some arbitrage strategies between a few different coins across a few different exchanges and hit a snag when trying to withdraw a small amount of crypto from Bittrex. Apparently you need to verify with a photo ID to withdraw any amount, this is a first for me. Usually I have no problems withdrawing from exchanges because I deal in small amounts, $50 here or $100 there. I just wanted to withdraw approx $150 worth of crypto to another wallet and can't do that without submitting a photo ID which is something I'm not about to do for privacy purposes. It also appears that Bittrex has alot of problems regarding verification if you look at their twitter page, there's a lot of people waiting a long time to verify. I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with them or if anyone had anything similar happen to them?

submitted by /u/BigSchool
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement