How can I take earnings value from a specific alt, then convert that into what that earning would get me in BTC in a Google Sheets doc? (x/post to /r/cryptotrading)

So, I am working on a Google Sheets spreadsheet, that has the my positions in a specific cryptocurrency, then the market cap, then the current price, and then the earnings of what the position is.

Then I have a column for percentage of overall investment.

I just made a trade for BTC -> ADA on Bittrex, and I want to capture a) the sale price in BTC (that's easy, I can manually put it in.) as well as what my earnings on that would equate to, IN THE FUTURE, in BTC.

Basically, tie earnings price in fiat, to what that earnings in fiat would get you if you converted that crypto into BTC, as BTC IMO is still what we're all benchmarking against.

I hope that makes sense. Thank you in advance for your help!

submitted by /u/Jammylegs
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement