Exchange that works?!

I've tried a number of exchanges, and thus far, one has verified me and allows me to withdraw. As I'd like to keep accounts at a number of exchanges to maximize my footprint of bid/ask prices and available coins, who has recently opened accounts that had ZERO issues with verification? I'm in the US, so they must allow trades and withdraws for US accounts. The ones I've tried:

Kraken - Verification process not even available, nor has it been for ~10 days.

Poloniex - Verification has issues that prompt a webcam, and even when I tried with my phone and laptop, it still didn't recognize web cam. I'm now locked out of trying with a support ticket submitted.

CEX.IO - Verification submitted around 10 days ago and still have not had it accepted. Bittrex - Amazingly enough, this one worked.

Coinbase - Also worked, but this is really just for buying Etherium/Bitcoin with USD, then transfering.

Is my experience typical? Is the influx of new people in the market just causing everyone massive issues? Recommendations are welcome.

submitted by /u/Go0ch
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement