WTF is going on at Kraken?

I started using Kraken in 2015. It was always my trusted exchange to buy crypto using euros. I never experienced a problem in the past.

But over the last few months the situation with the trading engine has gotten worse and worse. Today I want to withdraw a measly 0.02 BTC to a new Bitcoin address and it is impossible the confirm the new address, I get the message "The withdrawal approval code is invalid or has expired". Even though I just entered the new address at Kraken and confirmed the email immediately.

Anyway, has someone an idea what is going on at Kraken? Maybe they bought too many smaller exchanges and now they have hit a brick wall integrating all those system because they don't scale?

It's so frustrating using that exchange...

submitted by /u/taipalag
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement