Something to be aware of when using Bittrex

So, yeah, long story short.

Out of blue, they disabled my account. I contacted support and was told I need to do enhanced verification. I think this is a joke and shady practice. They say that accounts that are valued over $1000 need to be enhanced verified (even though they state that basic verfied accounts can withdraw up to 3BTC). I have less than 100 dollars there!! I signed up to Bittrex because they didn't need my selfie+ID and now they lock my money up and practically black-mail me because I can be a fucking terrorist and what not. And because I am under 18, there's no way to get my money back without going to freakin jail, just because I trusted redditors who said Bittrex is safe. OMG!

Please, use decentralized exchanges and don't be stupid like me.

submitted by /u/masout
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement