Bittrex concerns

So, I've been reading a lot about people being unable to withdraw funds from Bittrex. I was just about to start using them the other day before I heard all of the noise about Bittrex.

Can anyone chime in with some experience they've had with Bittrex recently?

I saw on their Twitter they claim it's only effecting 1% of their customer base, but the amount of replies they've received stating the contrary on that Tweet is a bit disconcerting.

There are a handful of alts I want to scoop up right now and Bittrex seems to be the only place that has them on their exchange.

If anyone has used Bittrex recently, are you able to deposit, exchange, and withdraw crypto right now or is your account locked?

I noticed some people mentioned the account verification thing isn't working. I'm not interested in depositing fiat, just want to deposit some alts, exchange for BTC and then buy some alts and withdraw them from the exchange.

submitted by /u/th1nkpatriot
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement