Suggestions on purchasing alt coins approach

I wanted to invest in some alt coins on Bittrex but I know that this can only be accomplished by transferring bitcoins first since it's a crypto to crypto exchange platform.

I have bitcoins on gdax but not enough to be able to keep some and invest in alt coins.

I wanna keep my current amount of BTC and buy additional ones to transfer on Bittrex (only the additional ones would be transferred). The thing I'm afraid of is that buying BTC now is not convenient or doesn't translate well if I wanna use these newly purchased btc to buy alt coins.

It's tricky to explain but I was wondering if there was something that I'm missing or need to be aware of for this.

submitted by /u/codingChef
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement