Would I be better off entering with ETH (or alts) in these dips?

Hey guys, sorry bit of a rookie question. I've been waiting for an entry point to park some $$ back into BTC and am getting close to putting in my first orders.

I'll be buying through Bittylicious in UK - is only exchange Im verified with and time is of the essence.

Im wondering, rather than entering with fiat to BTC, would it be wise to re-enter buying alts that have been harder hit % wise in the recent week. The main alts you can buy with fiat there are ETH, Dash, Litecoin, Stratis...

Is there any logic in re-entering with alts rather than going straight to BTC?

My thinking being they are harder hit % wise, and usually rebound higher.

What your thoughts? Cheers!

submitted by /u/RaooulDuke
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement