Help with Advice on short selling in a falling market

Hey everybody, I'm crypto noob trying to stack a couple diff Alts during this dip, basically for fun to feel out ebbs and flows in the market.

So last night I made out decent on ARK, I sold off last night at 4.30 usd, 112000 satoshi. my plan was to buy back this morning for lower and even though the price is now 40 cents lower than my sell off value last night, it has a higher satoshi value at 116000. If I buy back in now am I actually losing out vs holding?

Summary:

Sold ark last night at 4.30 usd - 112000 satoshi Want to buy back in at (current price) 3.85 usd - 116000 satoshi. Did I actually lose out by not holding? Bc satoshi is actually higher even tho usd is lower?

submitted by /u/13dramamine
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement