Why does coin base show a different price than Coin market cap?

Its 9:20 EST and currently coinbase (where I have been buying and holding my ltc) is currently showing BTC at 4424.22 while Coinmarketcap.com show it at 4157.95 and LTC @ 69.11 while CMC shows it @ 63.01. THIS IS NOT A MARGINAL DIFFERENCE! I know CB's buy price is sometimes slightly higher than other sites show but this is a pretty damn big difference. if coinbase isn't showing the most accurate or up-to-date price than it isn't reliable as a broker and I plan to leave it immediately. Does anyone have an explanation as to why there would be such a big difference? am I missing something or is coinbase just crap?

submitted by /u/Panic-King
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement