Bankera ICO (SpectroCoin)

Hi every1,

I followed this new coin called bankera since I sawthis thread on the internet last week, on the XRPchat forum. ( http://ift.tt/2x5jIDC )

The pre-ICO (10%) seems like a huge success (within 6 days 80% got sold already for 0.01€).

I purchased a little (€20) but now I'm wondering if I should buy a bit more. Are there any people on here who also invested in it? Or maybe someone who knows more about it?

It seems pretty reliable (the guy on the forum explains a bit, there's some link to the whitepaper etc as well) but I don't know much about crypto this is the only crypto I bought because it was very cheap.

The rest of the ICO will get sold for 0.017 instea of 0.01, this should instantly increase the worth to like 0.015-0.016 right???

Some advice/tips are very welcome

submitted by /u/bankeracoin
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement