So... the point of going to the moon is to cash out in fiat ?

I really don't get it. I first bought bitcoins in 2011 and I spent them, and yes, you can call me stupid because now, they would have worth way more.

But I thought the point of bitcoin was to escape from fiat, banks, central banks and all this state corruption.

But everyday, on every subs, on every twitter, someone wish his bitcoin were going to the moon. So what's the point, what's the goal ? Are we all going to cash out one day to enjoy our euros, dollars or yens ?

I may be very stupid but I thought that we were building some kind of new world where, one day, fiat would not worth anything because we could buy eveything we want with our cryptos.

But I'm probably too stupid. The proof is that - disclaimer - I don't have my driving license, I dont' want it and I don't want Lambo too.

Again, sorry for my english, not my native language.

submitted by /u/EmmanuelBlockchain
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement