All this red should look sexy to you!

As someone who's held through the July 2017 bear run. I've been hoping for this opportunity ever since. Now is your time to A) snag a permanent position in a coin of your choice or B) short a coin that will rebound to an ATH once we enter a bull market again.

Even though it might be too late now, I highly advise against "hodling" during the next bear. In July, I held Sia and Iota and tanked huge losses only to recuperate back to where I began in the first week of August after trading Sia for Omise right before it pumped. If only I had sold at the end of June when things were starting to fall from an ATH and rebought at the depth of the July bear, I would be at a massive profit right now.

Honestly if I still held my Sia since I bought at ¢1.4 until this day, I'd still be negative.

TLDR: Holding isn't always the best route.

submitted by /u/2JZ-CJG
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement