What's your favorite exchange platform?

I've been struggling trying to find a good platform that does everything I'm looking for! I'm curious what you guys use and which are your favorites?

Bittrex: I liked but the 3-5 minute, sometimes 10+, chart delay is driving me mad. For short term trades I feel like I'm throwing a dart with a blindfold on. I love the ability to set conditional orders though and the number of altcoins available is great.

Kraken: Great charting, live data and awesome interface through cryptowatch BUT a lot of my orders are returned as errors and don't execute. There is NO ability as far as I can tell to set a stop loss which makes me super uncomfortable, especially lately. I'm on Pacific time and regularly wake up to large swings so I basically have been dumping all my coins to fiat when I go to bed which just makes me kinda mad... Also, Kraken will consistently log me out after 15 minutes no matter what timeout settings I choose in the UI. Really annoying when you're trying to buy the dip you have been waiting for and hitting the buy button prompts you to log in.... >:|

Poloniex: I don't know yet, been "verifying" for close to a month now lol...

What else guys? Does anyone trade on a platform that has live data, "advanced" ordering options including take profit and stop loss, leveraged short selling, reliable execution and a good clean interface with lots of tools?

Help a brother out :)

submitted by /u/doctor_stu
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement