HYIP 8% daily and 5% commission

Hey Guys! I found a new HYIP site where you can earn up to 12% daily. Realistic are 8% (because of their programs), but you can earn 5% ref commission! I invested a small amount and I can only recommend the smallest program to keep the risk as small as possible! According to the site the program started today, so I can't say much about withdrawals, but I'll keep you posted!

Please keep in mind that this is an HYIP program and that you never invest more than you can afford to lose!

If you want to help me, just use the ref-link, but I'll post the non ref-link as well, because I don't want to force anyone.

You have to make a manual deposit (my wallet helped me with the Dollar to BTC conversion). After that the admin reviews your deposit, in my case it took around 30 minutes.

Here the link: http://bitdirect.ltd Ref-Link: http://ift.tt/2wwFfA4

submitted by /u/Aimtracker
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement