Created a simple app where you follow + 900 coins from 10 exchanges in BTC, EUR and USD with a 24-hour graph

Hello Everyone,

This is my second app that I created the first one was called AltFolio / Altcoin app I have created an app called Crypto Ticker You can follow +900 coins from 10 exchanges. It's also showing the 24-hour graph of the chosen coins. The current exchanges that it's support: - Kraken - Poloniex - Bittrex - Cryptopia - Bitfinex - Bitstamp - Bluetrade - CoinExchange - Livecoin - HitBtc If your favorite exchange isn't in the list mail me so I try to add it! The coin can be showed/followed in Bitcoin, EUR and USD.

What do you guys think of it?

submitted by /u/Wingcrony_
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement