More than three months still no response after hack and account freeze

At June the 26th my account got hacked at they stole more than 18 BTC with their famous formula to buy and sell XRM at crazy prices. They remains of my lending BTC came free several days after I directly froze my account.

Since then I have opened every month a new tickets and haven't received any response so far. All my support tickets are written appropriately to ensure they will respond quickly.

In the way they operate I would never recommend Poloniex to anybody. If something happen with your account /security or just a easy technical issue, your will be srewed.

Poloniex if you are reading this my ticket numbers are:

409434

350292

314658

272274

I am so much looking forward to solve this easy problem. Please, just unfreeze my account and make me free again!

Please, help me upvote this post and hope to come back soon to give you an update!

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/Daweloo
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement