Currency Pairs 101 - Bittrex (x-post from /r/ETHTrader)

Hey all,

I've been seeing a lot of entry-level questions on how to trade alts in general, so I put together a little cheat-sheet to bring people up to speed on what a currency pair is and how to read it. I focused on how Bittrex displays pairs.

Warning to Forex professionals: Bittrex shows everything in ratio with the quote currency, not the base currency. It's going to sound & look very weird, but I assure you this is accurate.


Quick cheat sheet image


Note: I am human. I deal with this information daily, but that doesn't mean I can't make a mistake. Many exchanges and websites (I'm looking at you CoinMarketCap) show the complete opposite of what I've listed here. Please comment or send a message to let me know of any inconsistencies.

submitted by /u/Bekabam
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement