Don't use Bitstamp for credit cards

Bitstamp uses a company called Simplex to process your order. I waited 30 hours and never got verified. I understand that precautions have to be taken when money is involved but 30 hours is unacceptable, especially in the crypto world. So many things happen. Today there was a huge decline in the market and I could have capitalized on that in my payment would have been verified in a timely manner.

Simplex responded to my emails but it was the same run around 2 separate times 12 hours apart. Instead of making me happy and fulfilling my order they just cancelled it. I told them I wanted what I ordered now or it cancelled and they just cancelled. I'm sure their intentions are good but their slow verification process is unacceptable, especially in crypto.

TLDR; Stay away from Bitstamp and their credit card service if you expect what you paid for in a reasonable time frame.

Sincerely, A very unhappy customer.

submitted by /u/ibleedoranbla
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement