Can I place multiple stop orders on Bittrex? If so, how?

New to trading here. Using Bittrex. Let's say, for example, I have 1 random-coin. What I want to be to able to do is this: I want to have a sell-stop order of 0.5 coin and a sell order of 2.0 coin. Meaning, if my coin hits 0.5, it sells but if it goes up to 2.0, it also sells. Now I know how to do the first one, the sell-stop, I select the units, select the price I'd like to sell at, and set a condition for 0.5.

But Bittrex won't let me set another conditional sell order for those units, for instance, the sell order of 2.0 coin. Is this how all exchanges work? Is there a way for me do this?

Thanks from a noob.

submitted by /u/acryptonoob
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement