Allocation advice (risk vs. reward vs. logistical PITA)

My current allocations are:

  • Bitcoin 45.14%
  • Litecoin 16.00%
  • Ethereum 15.11%
  • Monero 11.34%
  • Bitcoin Cash 6.85%
  • BAT 2.84%
  • Ark 2.07%
  • District0x 0.64%

I'm looking to re-allocate, and introduce a few new coins to increase moon gainz chances AKA spread the risk/reward a little more, but I don't think I want to own like 30 CCs total, because it would be way too much of a PITA to manage/keep abreast of.

Below are some of my current considerations.

  • OMG: 3-4% for moon potential?
  • IOTA: 2-3% for moon potential?
  • ZRX: 3% for moon potential? Has actual operating code.
  • Air: Like BAT for mobile. Maybe I'll split my 2.84% BAT between both (so 1.42% each) ?
  • Lisk High risk / high hype. Maybe worth 3%?
  • NEM demi-moon candidate. Maybe worth 3%?
  • Golem: I dig the concept. Even with the delays, at least they've actually made something. Maybe worth 1-2%?
  • NEO: seems like this is its own beast. Probably worth a 2-3% allocation.
  • Metal: Seems high risk. IDK about this vs TenX. Whether I should throw 1-2% into either or both. No idea.
  • BNB I like this a little. Exchange seems to be adding decent coins now and then. Maybe worth 1-2%?
  • Fuck: Straight up just a lol-coin for me. Maybe gonna throw $50 in literally just because it's fun to own, fun to "give a fuck" as a tip or something, and it might have a few little bull runs because of other people feeling the same way.

Below are coins I haven't looked into this yet. Literally no idea on these.

  • Vertcoin
  • Nav
  • FACT
  • WTC
  • Kyber
  • Mana
  • GAME
  • 1st BLOOD
  • STEEM
  • DECRED
  • SIGT
  • VERTCOIN
  • BYTEBALL
  • BLOCK / Blocknet
  • RLC
  • DGD / DigixDAO
  • CIVIC
  • TNT
  • DICE
  • HELLO
  • KOMODO
  • Ethereum Classic
  • POSW

What do you homies think? Any advice on what you think I should re-allocate (and look into myself), and by how much?

submitted by /u/friiiiiiiime
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement