A name for this type of trading strategy?

For the past few months, I've been slowly building my stake in VTC and BTC (and other coins through BTC) by trading the fairly reliable wave between .00016ish to .00021ish VTC-BTC once or twice per week but sometimes as often as multiple times per day.

That party might be over (no complaints!) as VTC has risen, so as I look for the next similar opportunity, I can't imagine I'm the first to use this slow-growth strategy. Has it been formalized or given a name? Or is it just another/common method of day-trading?

TL;DR

Is there terminology (which might lead me to resources) for the strategy of finding a solid or promising coin (or stock, I suppose) and trading the repeated fluctuation between two price ranges?

Thanks

submitted by /u/nitealex
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement