19800 crypto exchange had stolen from me 4 ETH!!!

Hi all.

Just want to let u guys know, that Shanghai based cryptocurrency exchange 19800.com steal money from thier customers (me).

80 days ago I sent to them 4 ETH. Since first 15 min., this money never appeared on my account balance. The exchange stuff didn't know how to accept ETH via smart contract sending.

Today I went to check again my balance and it is 0! 4 ETH has gone to unknown direction. They just took them (stole from my account). They are thefts please be aware of using that platform.

I wrote to the support many times. Not even once anyone could help me out. Shit exchange and shit service. 19800 is scam platform.

submitted by /u/criptodengi
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement