Your thoughts on Antshares/NEO

Im looking for your thoughts on what you think my best option may be in my position. I currently have almost everything I have invested in ETH and have high hopes for it in the coming year. My dilemma is, is that I want to invest in NEO, based on where it's at now and where it will be in 6-8 months from now, I feel like it will make some pretty big gains. even though ETH will make gains too, I'm not sure it will make the same gains in the same amount of time. Based on the returns you could get in the next 6-8 month with NEO would it be wise to invest some if not all my ETH into NEO?

I'm new to this game as I'm sure you may have noticed but I would really appreciate your thoughts seeing as I haven't much more money to buy more ETH or BTC at the moment to turn into NEO.

submitted by /u/harveymcnarvey
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement