liqui.io selectively scamming token holders

Hello

just a warning to all trading tokens on this exchange.

I bought some TaaS tokens and withdrew them from the exchange to my wallet. They took the tokens but never sent them to me. They posted a fake TX (only input data but no tokens inside to be transferred) Withdrawal request

TX link

As you can see the input data contains a transfer command to my wallet for 424.5 tokens but they never added the tokens to the contract as they would be visible in the TX.

Example of a valid token transfer

I reported all my findings to them but they don't answer even when I see that they read my message (telegram). I also tried to call them but no answers for 2 days already. I got reports of other people transferring the same token successfully so I guess they are selectively scamming in order to keep people on their exchange longer.

So be careful with dealing with this exchange! Well if you have coins/tokens on it there is nothing you can do anyway I just wish you luck.

submitted by /u/TadejHumar
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement