Update: Poloniex not letting me withdraw my funds - ~46k

Hello, this is an update post regarding my other post about Poloniex holding my funds of ~46k.

http://ift.tt/2vrLokP

First of all, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for supporting me and taking my side throughout this case.

Ever since that post I haven't heard a single word from Poloniex's team, there was no reply to any of my tickets nor to my PMs on here.

If I don't hear anything from them in the next 3 business days, then I will be, unfortunately, forced to take legal action towards this, since that'd be an obvious sign that my money has been stolen and they aren't trying to cooperate.

If anybody has any information that could help me, then please leave a comment or message me, again, thank you all for the massive support, I didn't expect to receive such.

submitted by /u/varuss33
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement