Newbie questions alert(wallets, selling, and buying)

Sorry for all these questions that everyone has probably heard already.

  1. Why isnt this market(cryptocurrency) more mainstream? A lot of this cryptos are cheap so there is little risk and unless something majorly bad happens there is guaranteed growth even if its just a little. Do trading fees outweigh profits?

  2. Is having a wallet only useful for long term holds? I want to be able to quickly buy or sell and im assuming the wallet would slow me down, is my only option taking the risk of keeping all my funds on an exchange?

  3. Will I always be able to sell off my altcoin stock? Lets say one of my coins goes up really high, is it possible that people just refuse to buy it at that price and im just stuck with it? is it smart to just convert all profits into BTC?

  4. I live in the US, do I need a coinbase account to get started? Buying ETH and BTE seems to be straightforward but buying things that are less common seems to be tricky, whats the process?

Thank you

submitted by /u/aynalnimr
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement